Avid readers of my blog will notice I didn’t do a greatest hits last week, but that’s because I was in Kyoto and posted three entire entries devoted to that topic. I decided a greatest hits wasn’t necessary!
1. Oops! Looks like we did purikura again!
2. I’m really enjoying this seasonal Starbucks drink, the Sakura White Chocolate. I’m assuming you can’t get this in the US, can you??
3. Looks like Leo is gracing Japan with his beautiful face in an ad campaign!
4. My adorable doll I picked up in Kyoto.
5. Dolls from the doll show Natalie and I went to. More on that later!
6. Tokyo Bay, my first time there.
7. Tai fish served at a retirement party I went to on Friday.